How Do I Return My Global Professional Store Order?
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, follow the steps below to send your order back:
- Enter your return information (receipt or proof of purchase, return reason) and send us an email at email@example.com
- One we've received your email, we'll send you an email to confirm this requirement.
- After confirm your return, we will provide you with the return address (because we have many overseas warehouses). For all returns and exchanges, we need to be notified within 30 days of delivery.
- Mail your product in the original packaging to the address in that email.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received, we will inspect your goods, if your goods are not in list of non-returnable items, then you are approved for refund
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. When will I be refunded?
Once we've received and processed your return, we'll send you a confirmation email and issue a refund to your original form of payment method within a certain amount of days. Refer to our refund information for additional details.