925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring

Global Professional Store

925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring
925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring

925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring

Global Professional Store

Regular price $33.32 $19.99 USD 40% OFF

Guaranteed Safe Checkout

PayPal Acceptance Mark

925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Chain Adjustable Finger Ring is an indispensable accessory that not only has a beauty effect but also makes the confident wearer show his personality. 925 Silver is made from 92.5% pure silver, and the remaining 7.5% is another metal compound. With such a blending ratio, the 925 Silver Ring is not as soft as silver but still retains the necessary shine.

As a result, silver jewelry craftsmen can style jewelry more beautifully and sophisticatedly. Not only that, 925 Sterling Silver Rings also have a lot of effects to avoid wind, avoid feeling good, add natural stone for feng shui.

Right now we have MASSIVE 40% OFF!  Sale ends soon and they are selling out fast so click Add To Cart and get yours!  

Buy securely from your mobile or desktop with ease

925 Sterling Silver Moon And Star Long Chain Adjustable Finger Ring

FEATURES

  • 100% New Style Design
  • Occasion: Anniversary, Engagement, Gift,Party, Wedding
  • Applicable gifts occasions: friends, girlfriends, colleagues, mothers, elders...

DETAILS

  • Fine or Fashion: Fashion
  • Item Type: Rings
  • Metals Type: 925 Sterling Silver
  • Style: Cute/Romantic
  • Shape\pattern: Moon
  • Surface Width: 2mm
  • Rings Type: Wedding Bands
  • Gender: Women
  • Material: Cubic Zirconia

** 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE **

We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world. And we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.

If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out.  

If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right!

===>>> Find other Jewelry & Accessories here

For more information, please contact us at support@globalprostore.com

Due to COVID-19, orders may be delayed, for US, AU, NZ, ES orders: Please allow 2-4 work weeks for delivery

For international orders: Please allow 3-6 work weeks

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review